Tuesday 29 January 2019

Yellow and Teal Birthday Card Trio

Hello my crafty friends

Today's share is a trio of Birthday Cards that I am donating to my Mom's nursing home.


I adore this patterned paper from Stampin' Up, but I've had it for years and I really wanted to finally use it up.


I used an MFT Blueprints die set for the first two cards...


... and the inside of all three are identical.


I get SO much use out of Karen Burniston's bold Happy Birthday die. It cuts as a single piece and the wider font makes it easy peasy to adhere to your project.



This final card uses one of my favourite sketches from 2018 - C4C452.



They turned out bright and cheery and I know the residents will enjoy them.

Supplies:
White, yellow and teal card stocks
1030 Happy Birthday - Karen Burniston
Balloon dies - Lawn Fawn
Balloon string dies - Papertrey Ink
Sakura white gel pen
Stamp inside - Avery Elle
Blueprints #29 - MFT Stamps

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!