Sunday 13 January 2019

Four Layered Cake Birthday Cards

Hello my crafty friends

Stampin' Up had a die set (stamps were long sold out) with a party hat and this layered birthday cake in their clearance rack and I just knew I'd get a lot of use out of the set for both kids birthday cards and cards to donate to my Mom's nursing home.

The first two cards use sketch C4C452 from the Crazy4Challenges Blog last year. It's a sketch I turn to again and again! I had three patterned cards in my stash that I wanted to use up. Two were the floral cards I used for the last two cards and one was this brown polka dot one. I trimmed the polka dot panel into two and got two card fronts from it using this sketch!




The next two cards use the flowered card bases with the same dies and stamps.




I will donate two of these cards to my Mom's nursing home, and the other two will go into the stack I'll give our daughters for the grandkids to take to the many birthday parties they go to in their town.

Note, I have another post later this morning, because I had some fun new goodies from Your Next Stamp and I wanted to play along with their latest challenge. See you then!

Supplies:
Cake die - Stampin' Up
Pink, white and brown card stock
Patterned A2 card (Stash )
Stitched circle scallop frame dies - MFT Stamps
Stitched circle dies - MFT Stamps
Stitched Fishtail Banners - MFT Stamps
Stamps - MFT Stamps
C4C- 452 - Raquel's sketch, which I love.

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!