Wednesday 9 January 2019

Thank You Scalloped Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today's share is a Thank You card, made using this pretty scalloped card base by Stephanie Barnard for Sizzix.



The Circle Thank You is from a different set, and here I layered it with a white stitched circle, stitched fishtail banners and some punched sprigs. The Sprigs and the letters got some white gel pen highlights.


I used the same stitched circle die as on the front, for our place to write a message and added two more punched sprigs.


I really need to replenish my Thank You card supply, so this one is for the stash.

Supplies:
Green and white card stocks
Scallop Card Drop-Ins - Stephanie Barnard, the Stamps of Life & Sizzix
Patterned paper - Jen Long, Sizzix
Dashing Rectangle dies- Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - MFT Stamps
Stitched circle dies - MFT Stamps
Thank You 3-d Drop Ins - Stephanie Barnard, the Stamps of Life & Sizzix
Sprig Punch - Stampin' Up
Sequins
Sakura White Gel Pen

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!