Saturday 19 January 2019

C4C467 Sketch Birthday Cards

Hello my crafty friends

It's Saturday and that means there is a new challenge at the Crazy4Challenges Blog. I am the hostess for January 2019 and our Guest Designer is my friend and Design Teammate Kelly Booth. Since it's the third Saturday of the month, I have a sketch to share today.


I made a set of four cards for our daughters - the grandkids are always going to birthday parties! I used these cute stamps from Your Next Stamp, and also their Wonky Circle dies.


These Magical Ponies will be a hit with the girls - 7 year old girls love these ponies!


Here is a photo of all four cards together. Two of the cards feature the fun YNS Chameleons, and I chose not to add the fishtail banners from the sketch for those. I'm also adding these cards into the Fun Friday Challenge #105 at Your Next Stamp - "Let's See Smiles!". For all those details, click HERE.




Each of the cards is identical inside:


Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd  love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C467.

Supplies:
Wonky Circle dies - Your Next Stamp
Magical Ponies - Your Next Stamp
One in a Chameleon - Your Next Stamp
Copic markers
White, blue and black card stocks
Sakura black glaze pen
Patterned paper - Cloud 9
Wink of Stella
Bold Happy Birthday Word set die set - Your Next Stamps
Happy die - Lawn Fawn
Sakura sparkle gel pen
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - MFT Stamps
Fun foam
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Dashing Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stamps inside - Birthday Banners, Stampin' Up
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. you are making great use of these sketches, love this set of cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!