Saturday 12 January 2019

C4C466 Humorous Coffee Themed Card

Hello my crafty friends

It's Saturday and that means a new challenge at the Crazy4Challenges Blog. I am the hostess for January and our Guest Designer is my friend and Design Teammate Kelly Booth. Today my challenge is:  Everybody needs a smile now and then - this week lets make a humorous card!

I chose to make a coffee themed card with a funny stamp on the front.



I like the sweet size of the Coffee Charms - they fit so nicely on the Gift Card Label!





Inside I used the House Pivot Panels, a few more of the coffee charms and a die cut COFFEE word.







Below is a view of the card from the top...



Finally, for those that like to pin pics of card fronts and insides together - here you go!



Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd  love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C466.

Supplies:
1063 House Pivot Panels - Karen Burniston
1054 Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Patterned paper - Paper Studio
1041 Coffee Charms - Karen Burniston
1019 Gift Card Label - Karen Burniston
White and pink card stocks
Sakura white gel pen
Coffee die - Verve
1011 Katherine Label Pop-Up (oval) - Karen Burniston
Bad words stamp etc - CAS-UAL Fridays
Fishtail Banner die - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Love this ... that sentiment definitely relates to my youngest daughter LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!