Wednesday 23 January 2019

Minion Shaker Birthday Card

Good morning friends

I had a lot of fun making this Birthday card for our nephew's son. I knew I wanted to make a shaker card, because two year olds seem to love shaker cards. But I also wanted to use the Minion stamp so I combined the star shaker with an Action Wobble for a fun action card.


I love Minions! This stamp is just happy, and even more happy when it bobs and wobbles around on the card front.



Then there is the shaker part. I also love making shaker cards these days! For this one I cut the star opening out of the card front, and added the white frame and some gel pen accents.


When the card is opened, you see the star shaped window in the card front and that the shaker is adhered to the inside of the card.



Love Love LOVE these shaker pouches by MFT as well. They just make creating Shaker Cards an absolute breeze.




Supplies:
Minion stamp - Crackerbox palace
Alcohol markers
Star window and frame dies - MFT Stamps
Star shaker pouch - MFT Stamps
Sequins
Blue, White and yellow card stocks
White embossing powder
Action Wobble
Sakura white gel pen
Happy Birthday and Yay stamps - MFT Stamps
Dashing Rectangle its - MFT Stamps
Fine point markers

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. oh oh another stamp company I need to explore ... love the card and the shaker on the inside

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!