Wednesday 2 January 2019

Butterflies and Smiles Card

Hello my crafty friends

As soon as it was released, this sweet butterfly background die was on my Wish List. I managed to add it to my collection in November and had to try it out right away. All the butterflies cut the wings only - they remain attached at the body. So fun!


I alternated either one or two Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops to the centre of each butterfly for some shimmer and shine. The set also comes with separate butterfly wings and body so I cut three from coordinating patterned paper scraps with black bodies and adhered them to the card front as well.


Here is a peek at the inside ...


... with a strip of butterflies with raised wings. There is still plenty of room to write a note inside too.



Supplies:
Blue and black card stocks
Butterfly Cover Die - Pink & Main
Patterned paper - DCWV
Stitched Banner - MFT Stamps
Smile - Paper Smooches
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Sequins

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!