Tuesday 22 January 2019

Shark Smiles Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

I have a fun card to share today, that I am entering into the Fun Friday Challenge #105 at Your Next Stamp. The challenge is: 'Lets See SMILES', and all the details can be found HERE.  I actually made this card back in November when I first received the Photo Booth Panel Die Set by Your Next Stamp, but I was busy posting holiday cards so saved this one for January. It was perfect for the challenge though, so I'm glad I waited to share.


I created the blue panel with Distress Oxide Inks and a spray bottle, and I like how the black card base makes the colours just POP. The SMILE comes with the Photo Booth Panel Die and it was cut from the centre fall-away panel, which was then adhered back into the opening. It works so well with the toothy grin on the shark!


This shark from The Stamps of Life was on my Wish List for months, so I was happy to finally be able to add it to my collection. It think it's going to be a lot of fun for making birthday cards for boys. I used the die on the front, and the stamps inside the card along with a stamped 'It's Your Birthday'.


I'm looking forward to more playtime with this fun Photo Booth die set, and the shark too.

Supplies:
Turquoise, white, black, grey and aqua card stocks
Photo Booth Panel die set - Your Next Stamp
Distress oxide inks
Shark Pudgie - the Stamps of Life
Sakura white gel pen
Sakura clear glaze pen
Sakura Stardust pen
Black fine point marker
Stampin' Up Blends and Copic markers
Birthday stamps - Lawn Fawn
Dashing rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
MISTI
Birthday stamps inside - Ranger
Dots - Stamps by Judith

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. This definitely makes me smile 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic and also cute birthday card! Lobe the smile on the shark's face. Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shark is fantastic. Love his big grin! Thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room craft challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!