Monday 21 January 2019

Boy Balloon Card Duo

Hello my crafty friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog and I have a pair of birthday cards that would be perfect for boys.


On the first card I used vertical stitched panel dies to die cut the two panels for the card front, trimming away the far right edge so the inside patterned paper would show through when the card was closed.



Here is a peek at the inside ...


This second was has a double layer of those nice big Balloons, tied with bakers twine at the bottom.


Here is the inside of the second card ...


One of these cards will be donated to the my Mom's nursing home - I bring them a bag of 25 Birthday Cards each month. The other will be put aside for when our daughter's need cards for the grandkids to take to birthday parties.

Supplies:
White, turquoise and black card stocks
Patterned paper - Carta Bella
Big Balloon die - Our Daily Bread Designs (now called Divinity Designs)
Vertical Stitched Strip Dies - MFT Stamps
Happy Birthday die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Bakers Twine
Fun Foam
Copic marker
Celebrate stamp - Ranger
Banner punch - Stampin' Up

Card size - 4 x 5-1/2,  fits in a 4 x 6" envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!