Friday 11 January 2019

Thank You Centre Step Card

Hello my crafty friends

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, and todays' share is a Centre Step Thank You card.


While I have used the main dies in the set quite often, I think this is the first time I used the 'You Are So Kind' die that was included. It's just sweet, and so perfect for Thank You cards!.


Here is what the card looks like inside - I used a black fine point marker to write my message right on top of the patterned paper.


The paper and embellishments I've had for ages and I was happy to make a bit of a dent in that package.

Supplies:
Patterned paper and ephemera and stickers - Kaisercraft
Kind Sentiments Step-Ups (Centre step card dies) - Stephanie Barnard, the Stamps of Life & Sizzix
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!