Friday 4 January 2019

Pink and Green Flip-It Thank You and Scalloped Thank You Card

Hello my crafty friends

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, and I have a pair of Thank You cards to share. One is a Flip-It card and the other has a pretty scalloped card base.


This Fancy Edge Flip-It's die set is exclusive to the Stamps of Life and I think it makes such a pretty card! I was trying to use up an older paper pad so paired it with pink card stock. The Thank You is from Karen Burniston and I cut it twice, slightly offsetting one layer for a shadow effect.



I added layered punched butterflies and some sparkly Glitter Dots.



I just love a shaped card base! This card has a green card base and the Thank You was die cut from pink card stock. Even though this was going through the mail, the soft seam binding bow allowed it to go through the mail for a single stamp. I did add a piece of card stock inside the envelope to protect the knot from poking through the envelope.


This card got some sequins instead of the Glitter Dots.


I wrote my note inside, on the pink scalloped area.



Supplies:
Fancy Edge Flip-Its (exclusive) - Stephanie Barnard, the Stamps of Life (retired)
Stitched square dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - K & Company
White, pink and kraft card stocks
Butterfly punch - Stampin' Up
1066 Thank You - Karen Burniston
Holographic circle stickers - Stampendous
Stickles

1066 Thank You - Karen Burniston
Patterned paper - K & Company
Green and pink card stocks
Card, Scallop with Thanks Sentiments - Stephanie Barnard, the Stamps of Life and Sizzix
Seam binding
Sequins
Butterfly punch - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. Pretty thank you cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the papers you used on this set! The flip card is so cool! The layered butterflies are a beautiful embellishment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!