Thursday 31 January 2019

Noel Wreath Christmas Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today's share is a Christmas Card because I'll be working on holiday cards throughout the year. I took stock though, and likely won't need to make too many as I have quite a stack still in the bin. Since my Mom isn't sending cards out anymore I have all the ones I made for her in my bin as well.


The patterned paper has gold foiled bits, and I used gold foil card stock for the stitched banner. The stickers are so pretty - they are shiny and glittered.


Inside I added some matted layers and more of the stickers ... and wrote our note below the Merry Christmas.



I couldn't capture the pretty glitter on the stickers in the photos, but as always you can click on a photo to enlarge it.

Supplies:
White card stock
Stickers - stash
Patterned paper - DCWV
Gold foil card stock - Stampin' Up
Stitched Fishtail banner die - MFT Stamps
Gold Sequins
Dashing Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. you are so good making Christmas cards all year, something I can't stand to do until at least June/July LOL. Look forward to seeing yours throughout the year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!