Monday 28 January 2019

Llama Birthday Card Trio

Hello my crafty friends

When the Stamps of Life came out with this cute Llama stamp and die set, I couldn't wait to order it. I have no idea why - it's like flamingoes. One day I'm going along not thinking about flamingoes and the next day I want to make flamingo cards all the time. Ha - I hadn't thought about Llama cards before seeing this set. Now I want to make lots of Llama cards!


I was able to use up a whole bunch of small pieces and scraps from this patterned paper stack for my cards today and fussy cut the banners from another sheet in the stack. Here is the first card:



The second card uses the Llama dies as well ...


... and at the third card uses the Llama stamp and the outline die. I think it's just SO fun!



All the cards are the same inside, and I'll be donating these to my Mom's nursing home.


Supplies:
Llama stamps and dies - the Stamps of Life
Patterned paper - DCWV
White, black and red card stocks
Copic markers
Sakura black glaze pen
Sakura white gel pen
Dashing rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Water Colour Pencils
Word Bubble - Stampin' Up
Happy Birthday and Hooray - MFT Stamps
Banner dies - Umbrella Crafts
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!