Sunday 6 January 2019

Teal and Yellow Striped Birthday Card Trio

Hello crafty friends

Today's share is a trio of Birthday Cards made using bright and happy colours. I have loved this package of SU patterned paper but it's been hanging around for too many years and I was bound and determined to finish it up for my donation cards.


I used the Striped Panel Insert die by Your Next Stamp for the fun background. There are lots of ways to use this die and I had fun alternating a couple of different ways on these three cards. Since I used a Your Next Stamp background die, I am also entering these cards into the Fun Friday Challenge #104 over at Your Next Stamp.


The paper flowers I've had in my stash for awhile, and they have large black resin gems in the centres. For mailing I pop them off and add something else in the centre but since these will be hand delivered to residents at my Mom's nursing home, I left the gems on. I also added a couple that had been popped off and saved from a different project. I like how the black makes the other colours POP.



The card interiors were all done with the same stamps.


Supplies:
Stitched Stripe Panel Insert die- Your Next Stamp
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Yellow, white, teal and black card stocks
Paper flowers - Recollections
Stitched rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Stamps - Stampin' Up
Clear embossing powder
Flat sequins - Verve

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!