Tuesday 8 January 2019

Tropical Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

This Tropical Leaves Card Front die by Lynda Kanase for Sizzix had been on my Wish List for a long time, and when it popped up on a Black Friday sale I added it to my collection. This is the first time I've used the die so I kept my card fairly basic. Even basic, it turned out great! This one is going to be fun!


I added yellow sequins to the flower centres, which catch the light and give it a bit of sparkle.


Inside I wrote 'Have a Wonderful Day!" with a black marker.


Last year I gave our daughters a big stack of Birthday cards and they loved them. If I don't end up donating this card to my Mom's nursing home, I will put it aside for one of our daughters Birthday Card stacks.

Supplies:
Tropical Leaves Card Front - Lynda Kanase TROPICOOL COLLECTION, Sizzix
Blue, green, white and pink card stocks
Dashing rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched Fishtail Banner die - MFT Stamps
Happy Birthday stamp - MFT Stamps
Sequins
Black marker
Corner Chomper - We R Memory Keepers

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!