Tuesday 15 January 2019

Boy Party Hat Birthday Card Trio

Good morning friends

I've mentioned before that I am a fan of Your Next Stamp, and not just because it's a Canadian based company. I have slowly been adding to my collection of their dies, and this Stitched Stipe Panel Die was one I ordered in the fall.

I had also just received a die set from the Clearance Rack at Stampin' Up that included this party hat so I decided to make three boy birthday cards to give our daughters for the grands to take to birthday parties.


It was fun cutting the Stitched Striped Panel Insert from various colours of card stock then arranging some of the fall away pieces back into the openings. I love the stitched details! There are so many variations one could do with this die - I'm really going to enjoy it.


I added two more of the stitched fallaway pieces to the inside. All three cards are identical inside.



Supplies:
Patterned paper - Crafts (from the Dollar Store)
Party Hat and Star dies - Stampin' Up
White, blue and turquoise card stocks
Stitched rectangle die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched Stripe Panel Insert die - Your Next Stamp
Stitched circle die - MFT Stamps
Sakura white gel pen
Stickles
Copic Marker
Stamp inside - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!