Wednesday 30 January 2019

Panda Thank You

Hello my crafty friends:

Today I'm sharing a Thank You card, made with the Neat and Tangled Panda die combined with this lovely tropical patterned paper by Lynda Kanase. I picked up this paper stack last year and I really like the colours in it!


I fussy cut the leafy cut-apart from one of the sheets in the stack and stamped my greeting inside the opening. Then it was popped up near the bottom of the card.


Inside I used a Fishtail Banner die with a white stitched rectangle and a small scrap of patterned paper which left me lots of room to write our note of thanks.


Supplies:
White, blue and green card stocks
Dashing Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
More essential sentiment stamps - MFT Stamps
Panda die - Neat & Tangled
Bakers Twine
Dot stamps - Stamps by Judith
Distress Oxide Inks
Stitched rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Banner die - Verve (freebie!)

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!