Thursday 10 January 2019

Baby Themed Pop-Up Gift Card Holder and Matching Tag

Good morning friends

I'm back today with a cute tag and matching Gift Card holder.


For the tag I used Lynda Kanase's Tag with Phrases. Since the slot die is separate, I chose not to use it this time, instead using heavy & sparkly patterned paper and a journal card/cut apart for decoration. The tag die was cut twice, once from the sparkly paper and once from pink card stock. I added some bling and off-set the back tag with foam tape.  The cut apart was added with foam tape, and I added a fussy cut strip of hearts to add as well. The foam tape gave the tag dimension as well as lots of weight to hang nicely on the gift bag handle.


I used the same paper stack for the Pop-Up Gift Card Holder - another die set by Lynda Kanase for Sizzix. The paper scrap with the "M" on it was serendipity, as this was going to a baby whose name started with M.  We also gave her the little unicorn stuffy.




I actually made a 'belly band' to hold this Pop-Up Gift Card Holder closed. I love how easy it is to change up the look of this holder! Once again, this is not the gift card we enclosed, I just use this one for photos.


The patterned paper is by DCWV and I find it usually cracks along any fold lines. It seems to be the same with all of their papers.  I reinforced all the folds on the back side with cellophane tape so it would stand up to the opening and closing that people do with a pop-up. Seemed to do the trick.


I aded another couple of cut-parts and a fussy cut flower that you can see when the gift card is removed for use.


Supplies:
Card, Gift Card Holder Pop - Up - Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
Patterned paper - DCWV
White card stock
Tag Pocket with Phrases - Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
Bling
Bakers Twine
Seam Binding

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!