Saturday 1 August 2020

Slimline Sympathy Card


Hello crafty friends ...

Mail between the US and Canada is still moving slowly, but I finally received my Trinity Stamps order with this beautiful Foliage Frame Slimline Die and I wanted to play with it right away. While I can't wait to make a bright and colourful card with this pretty die, my first one is done in a soft, soothing colour palette.

The 'With Sympathy' is one of the new dies by Karen Burniston that will be shipping this week. I like the combination of fonts and the size is a perfect for a Slimline card!



I added a few white gel pen dots, and some marks with a grey Copic marker so the foliage wasn't quite so 'flat'. Then I added a few more of these gorgeous Iridescent Butterflies from Studio Katia.



Inside I stamped the greeting and leaves in grey ink on a matted panel.



Supplies:
Foliage Frame Slimline die - Trinity Stamps
Various card stocks
1138 With Sympathy - Karen Burniston (shipping soon)
Iridescent Butterflies - Studio Katia
Copic Markers
Sakura white gel pen
Stamps inside - Verve (retired)

Card size - 8.5 x 3.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!