Saturday 8 August 2020

Butterflies! Slimline Birthday Card


Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing the Birthday card I made for a friend. Apparently mail from Canada to the US goes a LOT faster than FROM the US to Canada because she got the card in record time and well before her birthday. Meanwhile, I have a couple of small orders coming from the US that are taking three weeks plus to get here. Two dies that would easily fit in an envelope, and 3 weeks later I still don't have them. Sigh.



I made a Slimline card using some pretty patterned paper from my stash and rectangle dies from Pink Fresh Studio. The additional butterflies were punched from scraps of paper in the same package and the Happy Birthday is from Studio Katia. I love that stamp - the size, the font - it's such a lovely stamp!



Finally, here is a peek at the inside ...





I guess getting your Birthday card 10 days before your birthday means you can enjoy it longer, right? 

Supplies:
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Crystal Clear Confetti - Studio Katia
Greeting on front - It's Your Birthday, Studio Katia
Butterfly Punch - Stampin' Up
Black Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Word stamp inside - Inside & Out Birthday II, Papeartrey Ink
Card stocks - stash
Slim Diagonal Stitched Rectangle Die - Pink Fresh Studio
Patterned paper - K & Company

Card size - 8.5 x 3.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. I am glad mail is going fast somewhere ... just wish it was to you and I lol! fabulous card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!