Saturday 15 August 2020

Pop Up Floral Thank You Card


Hello crafty friends


Today's Pop Up card uses the Blossoms in Bloom bundle from Stampin' Up. I just love this set! I have a YouTube video below where I walk about some of the details. Pop Up cards are so much better when you can see them 'in action' (or in person!) 



I had planned on doing a bright and vibrant card, but once I laid the ink blended outline die on top of the more solid white one, I liked the contrast so adhered it down.


Inside I used the Katherine Label Pop Up as well as the Thank You, both die sets by Karen Burniston.



I love the height and dimension you get with the Katherine Label Pop Up!



I still have this stamp & die set sitting out on my stamping table, as there is so much I want to do with it! 

Supplies:
Blossoms in Bloom Bundle - Stampin' Up
Card stocks
Sparkle Card Stocks
I-crafter Blending Brushes
Wink of Stella
Card & Envelope - Michaels
Patterned P aper - Painted Fancy, Recollections
1011 Katherine Label Pop Up - Karen Burniston
1066 Thank You - Karen Burniston
Simple Strips Background - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips Die - Taylored Expressions
Iridescent Butterflies - Studio Katia
Quick Strips die - Stamp Market
White Peel Off Border - Dazzles

Card size - 5 x 6.5", fits in the included envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. I bought this stamp set awhile back, thought it to be a little intimidating; but now I see the possibilities with this wonderful card you made. I have all the items so now I need to try it out. ��

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!