Tuesday 25 August 2020

Halloween Slimline Flip Frame Pop Up


Hello crafty friends ...

Once I had the idea to create a clear frame with floating googly eyes, I had to get it made. I also used acetate to cut the pop up mechanism/arm and I have some tips for you in the YouTube video.


I'm proud of myself for using one of these skeleton stickers, which I've had in my stash for MANY years.



Since I went into such detail in my video, I won't go into a lot here on my blog. But I do have several photos for you and you can always click on one to open it larger in a new window.


I added Googly eyes to the ghost as well.




I like the BOO! that comes in the Halloween Elements so I cut it out of purple card stock and added highlights with a white gel pen and two more googly eyes.



Into my stash with this one!

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Halloween Night, Stampin' Up
Card Stocks
Acetate
Spider Web embellishment - American Crafts
Various Wiggly Eyes - stash
Printed elements - K & Company (old, from my stash)
Skeleton Sticker - Mrs. Grossmans
1013 Halloween Elements - Karen Burniston
Sakura black glaze and white gel pens
1055 Ovals Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
1134 Flip Frame Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Wink of Stella
Chalks & Q-tip, Stampin' Up

Card size - 4 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope


Thanks for stopping by today

4 comments:

  1. This is such a super cool and fun idea for Halloween! The new Flip Frame pop up mechanism has so many fun and creative possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute design! I love the new pop-up die. I will have to look into it. Thanks for sharing your creativeness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Karen your Halloween card is adorable. That kind of makes me excited to want to make a card like that. Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!