Sunday 23 August 2020

Bright Slimline 4 Panel Pop Up Card


Hello crafty friends ...

I have a video for you if you would like to see this card in action:



The inside piece was cut the same size as the card base, which was 7 x 8.5". Placing the 7" side at the top, I scored it at 1.75", 3.5" and 5.25". I did do a few extra folds but didn't measure those. HERE is a link to a similar A2 card - easy enough to do the same thing with this larger panel. I don't like math, so rarely actually measure when I'm doing cards like this - eyeballing works great for me! 

That is also why I cut the inside panel the same size as the black card base. It's easier to measure, score and cut when the measurements are the same. Once I was ready to adhere it inside the card base I trimmed a little off the sides, top and bottom so I had an even border all the way around. If specific dimensions are important to you, I'd suggest making a template that you can then write down the measurements on it and keep it for future projects. 

I added some border Peel Off stickers and punched balloons, as well as a signing block with a handwritten sentiment.



Here is another view where you can see the folds a little better.



Supplies:
Card stocks - stash
Patterned paper - Scrapbook Customs
Embossed Edge Nesting Die - Kat Scrappiness
Bold Happy Birthday Word Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Balloon punch - Stampin' Up
White paint pen
Border Peel Off - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Black Fineline Marker
Puffy Dots - Pebbles
Sakura white gel pen

Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. so happy and fun, love the pop up on the inside too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!