Friday 28 August 2020

Happy New Year Pop 'n Swap


Hello crafty friends ... 

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog and I have a fun Pop Up to share today using the new Pop 'n Swap die by Karen Burniston. I also have a YouTube video with all the details!



The patterned paper has copper foiled bits, and I added copper foil card stock behind the Sip Sip HOORAY die as well as on the wine glasses and wine bottle charms.


I punched a window in the front with a circle punch so you can see the 2020 when the card is closed.





As you open the card, the 2020 disappears behind the Happy New Year rectangle and the 2021 appears!



I used the Happy Celebrations stamp set from Studio Katia and copper heat embossed the Happy New Year. 



Into my stash with this one for a few more months. 

Supplies:
Card stocks
Patterned paper - Brightly Gleaming, Stampin' Up
1133 Pop 'n Swap - Karen Burniston
Happy Celebrations (Happy New Year) - Studio Katia
Copper embossing powder
1057 Circles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Scotch tape
1-3/8" circle punch - Stampin' Up
Rose Gold Confetti - Studio Katia
1054 Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Sip Sip Hooray die - MFT Stamps 
1073 Wine Charms - Karen Burniston

Card size - 4 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous New Year Card, wish it was that easy to make this year disappear lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I love the Pop'n Swap changing the years. I love the Peek-a-boo window on the front showing the 2020.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!