Wednesday 19 August 2020

Flip Frame Pop Up Anniversary Card




Hello crafty friends ...


Today's card uses the new Flip Frame Pop Up die set by Karen Burniston and some older patterned paper from my stash. I love this sweet scalloped heart die set from Studio Katia, and it was the perfect decoration for my card front!


Below is the card laying open. I reversed the folds on the arm so the frame would be on the right side, and I added another scalloped heart to the left side. The Happy Anniversary is also one of Karen Burniston's new dies.



Glossy Accents make the champagne nice and shiny!






Supplies:
Patterned paper - Life's Journey, K & Company (old, from my stash)
1134 Flip Frame Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Various card stocks
Wine Glass dies - the Stamps of Life
Fancy Scallop Heart Die - Studio Katia
1137 Word Set 12 Anniversary - Karen Burniston
1131 Bitty Ball Pop Up (small heart dies & bow) - Karen Burniston
1133 Pop 'n Swap (love) - Karen Burniston
Copic markers
Nuvo gold glitter pen
Rose Gold Confetti - Studio Katia
Glossy Accents

Card size - 5 x 6.5", fits in the included envelope


Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!