Sunday 2 August 2020

Group of Birthday Cards with Journal Cards

Hello crafty friends ...

I pulled out a Project Life package and decided to use the 4 x 6" Journal Cards to make a bunch of Birthday Cards to donate to my Mom's old nursing home. I cut 4 x 6" coloured card bases, and added stamped greetings to each of the Journal Cards. Some of them also had embellishments added - the acetate ones were included in the Project Life kit, others were stickers or printed pieces from my stash.



The insides were all done with the same stamp, using the MISTI for placement and no 'oopses'.




I only took photos of a few of the cards ... all in all I made 22 of them and used up most of the Journal Cards! I donate 25 Birthday Cards each month to the nursing home, so these cards make up a big chunk of the ones for August. 


This month starts my third year of donating birthday cards to the nursing home, which means I have made over 600 Birthday Cards for them so far!!!

Card size - all, 4 x 6".  Several years ago I mistakenly ordered envelopes for a 4 x 6" card instead of the A6 ones I meant to - so I have perfectly sized envelopes for these cards!


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!