Thursday 6 August 2020

Mug Shaped Card




Hello crafty friends ...

Today's card was my first play with the mug shaped die set from Trinity Stamps. It's going to be fun! The patterned paper I chose is super sparkly and catches the light as the card is turned. The sentiment on the front is also from a Trinity Stamps set and I added them to a YNS Stitched Wavy Circle.


Here is a peek at the inside, with more sparkly paper. I fussy cut a few flowers from a scrap in the paper pad and added them as well.


The sentiment is from an older Stampin' Up set that also includes coffee/tea mugs and I thought it went really well. The inserts actually have notches to hold a gift card so that is a fun addition if I want to make any coffee themed Gift Card Holders too.


I'm looking forward to playing with this die set more!

Supplies:
Coffee Mug Card - Trinity Stamps
Rectangle dies - Hero Arts
Patterned paper - Citrus Stack - DCWV
Sakura white gel pen
Chameleon Markers
Fishtail Banner - MFT Stamps
A Latte Love stamp set - Trinity Stamps
Stitched Wavy Circle Die - Your Next Stamp
Wink of Stella
Copic Markers
Nuvo Glitter Pen
Words inside - Hug in a Mug, Stampin' Up

4-1/4 x 4.5, fits in an A2 envelope


Thanks for topping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!