Friday 14 August 2020

Purse Pop Up Gift Card Holder


Hello crafty friends ...

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, and today I have a Pop Up Gift Card Holder using the new Purse Pop Up and a few other new dies by Karen Burniston. It's always fun to see an interactive card 'in action' so I have that and a few details on my YouTube video!


My card front features some scraps of the patterned paper I used inside, the new GO WILD! die and just the Gnome head from the new Gnome and Santa dies by Karen Burniston.



Inside I made another Gift Card Holder with the Purse Pop Up! Adding a strip of patterned paper to the left side of my card created a pocket to hold the gift card.



I coloured the bottom part of the stamped greeting with a fine point marker, layering it over a Crosshatch Circle. Then I added another Gnome head. These Gnomes are SO cute!



The little strawberries are actually supposed to be filler for shaker cards, but I thought they looked so cute with the strawberry patterned paper, so I sprinkled a few around the card.




Supplies:
Patterned paper - Herbs & Honey (6 x 6"), Basic Grey
Various colours of card stock
1132 Purse Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Treat Yourself - Gift Card Greetings, MFT Stamps
Stitched Sentiment Strips - Kat Scrappiness
1057 Circles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
1056 Squares Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Fineline markers
Strawberry shaker filler - Trinity Stamps
1129 Gnome & Santa - Karen Burniston
Copic markers
Stickles

Card size - 4.25" square, fits in a standard A2 envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. those are dangerous words when it comes to what is inside a purse LOL ... love the card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!