Saturday 29 August 2020

Back to School Shaker Card Trio

Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing three different Back To School Shaker cards, and I have a quick YouTube video showing the cards 'in action'.


First up is the Circle Flip-It Card ... for all three cards I used the School Days Shaker kit from Queen & Company.




I wrote our message on the white circle on the flip side :-)


The second card is a Z-fold card and I added the Schoolhouse shaker element. I was able to make a joke inside, since these three grandkids will be homeschooled in the coming year and not actually going to their public school. All in an effort to keep Olivia (well, all of us!) away from potential COVID exposure.



Finally, a Slimline card. Because I am loving the Slimline format (and have made over 60 of them so far!) I knew I wanted to make at least one that was a Slimline. 

Note - if you want to see any of my other Slimline cards, check the labels on the right side of my blog. 


These school themed shakers are SO cute - I really had fun making them for these cards!


Inside is where I added a hand written note.


Supplies:
Circle Flip-Its, Stephanie Barnard - the Stamps of Life
Various card stocks - stash
Patterned paper - Miss Kate Cuttables
Circle Dies - Hero Arts
Stitched Circle die - MFT Stamps
Black Fine Point Marker
Banner dies - MFT Stamps
Sequins - stash
Pineapple Delight Crystals - Studio Katia
Tiny Heart Stickers - Mrs. Grossmans
Stitched Hexagons - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Shaped Shaker Kit School Days - Queen & Company
Shaped Shaker Kit Outline Dies - Queen & Company
Various shaker filler - stash

Card sizes - two A2 (4.25 x 5.5"), one 8.5 x 3.5" which fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Those Grands are so lucky to have cards that document every special occasion in their lives.
    Cards look great! Still love flip its, so easy, so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun back to school card, love all the shakers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!