Monday 10 August 2020

Grey and White Floral Sympathy Card

Hello crafty friends ...

I am really liking grey for sympathy cards right now, so pulled out this amazing Blossoms in Bloom bundle from Stampin' Up and made one for my stash.


The outline die was cut from adhesive backed white pearl card stock. I die cut the second die layer from grey card stock and layered the pearlized one on top. I am always amazed at how easily these dies cut and how well they line up together. 



While I don't like a sparkly sympathy card, I did add a few tiny silver sequins for a touch of elegance. The sentiment on the front is from a Taylored Expressions Simple Strip stamp set and cut out with the coordinating Simple Strip die.



Finally, here is a peek at the inside where I stamped a greeting and added several single blooms that are included in the bundle.



Supplies:
White pearl card stock
Grey & White card stocks
Blossoms in Bloom bundle - Stampin' Up
Card & Envelope - Michaels
Simple Strips Sympathy - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips die - Taylored Expressions
Sequins - stash
Words inside - Sympathy4You, the Stamps of Life
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia

Card size - 5 x 6.5" 

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Great job. Inspiring Beautiful card, love the colors and theme chosen goes well together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!