Wednesday 5 August 2020

Floral Birthday Girl Card

Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing another card made with the dies from the Blossoms in Bloom bundle from Stampin' Up. I just can't get over how pretty these blossoms are!  This is a larger than A2 card so you can see how big the die cuts are!


I started with the aqua card & envy but then decided I wanted a white border. So I cut the aqua card in half at the score line and trimmed a little off each edge of the front panel. Then it was mounted to a white card base. I still used the coordinating aqua envelope though.

For the green/blue patterned area inside, I traced the outline of the die with a pencil then fussy cut it out. That allowed me to add small bits of foam tape to the back of the die cuts and pop them up a little on the green/blue piece. And then I just gazed and admired it for a long time. I just ADORE this set!!!

For the bling I used Rose Gold Confetti from Studio Katia and Stickles on the flower centres. The greeting is one of the Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, and I wrapped teal seam binding around the aqua panel before adhering it to the white card base.



Inside I stamped the main greeting in shades of blue and green, with a black sentiment below. The aqua mat is actually cut from the back of the folded aqua card I started off with - nothing went to waste, ha ha.



Here is one more look at those gorgeous blooms!



Supplies:
Blossoms in Bloom Bundle - Stampin' Up
White pearl card stock
Patterned paper - Nature, K & Co (old, from my stash)
Stickles
White card & Envelope - Michaels
Aqua Card & Envelope - Michaels
Seam binding
White and black card stocks
Simple Strips Birthday - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips die - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips Backer die - Taylored Expressions
White embossing powder
Rose Gold Confetti - Studio Katia
Words inside - It's Your Birthday, Studio Katia

Card size - 5 x 6.5"

Thanks for stopping by today 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!