Wednesday 12 August 2020

Unicorn Bitty Ball Pop Up


Hello craft friends ...

My card today uses Karen Burniston's new Bitty Ball Pop Up, and since these are lots of fun to SEE in action, I have a YouTube video for you where I talk about some of the details too.


The Surprise Ball Pop Up is VERY popular, and this new addition is about 20% smaller. Which means it fits in a standard A2 card, which this card is. That is going to make a lot of people happy. It also works WITH the Surprise Ball for stacking (think smaller head and larger body for an animal).  

In my Unicorn Flip Frame Card video I mentioned that I wanted to make a similar single Bitty Ball Unicorn card, so that is what I did for today's share. 



Here is the top view ...



This cute Rainbow tail is from the same Doodlebug Odds & Ends package as the other embellishments. It had a star on the one end that I cut off so I could make it into a Unicorn Tail.

The cute stitched wavy circle is from Your Next Stamp, and makes a good place for a stamped sentiment!



I chose to make a Belly Band to hold the card closed, and you can see in the video how easy it is to slide off.


Supplies:
1131 Bitty Ball - Karen Burniston
Elastic - 5 knots
text weight shimmer paper
1127 Safari Animals (Hippo Tutu) - Karen Burniston
1039 Animal Add On's 1 (Ears) - Karen Burniston
Various card stocks
Copic Markers
Gold Glitter card stock - Tonic Studios
Printed Elements - Odds & Ends Hello, Doodlebug & Odds & Ends Fairy Tales, Doodlebug
Patterned paper - Americal Crafts
1054 Rectangles Cross Hatch - Karen Burniston
Brad
Elastic band
Stitched Wavy Circle die set - Your Next Stamp
Magical Day stamp - Magical Day, Taylored Expressions
Sparkly flower stickers - Dazzles
Stickles

Card size - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. such a great idea using the tutu for the unicorn's eyes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!