Friday 31 July 2020

Garden Themed Slimline Waterfall Card


Hello crafty friends ...

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog and I'm sharing a garden themed Waterfall Card with both old and new products from Karen Burniston. I talk about the details in my YouTube video!



Since I am enjoying the Slimline card format but still like to make interactive cards I'm going through my dies finding out which ones work for a Slimline and which ones work but need to be adapted. This card uses Karen Burniston's Frame Pull Pop Up die adapted to be a Waterfall Card! This was a technique Karen Burniston came up with and you can see the videos for the Flip Frame Pop Up assembly AND the Waterfall version HERE

After making a couple of them, I started making a wider pull arm - so this one uses that technique. My arm is almost 2.5" wide and gives you lots more room for a sentiment that is revealed as the tab is pulled.


I did a photo collage showing each of the four decorated panels. As you pull the tab to the right each panel flips over to reveal the one below it. I used the new Backyard Charms along with the older Garden Charms to decorate the panels. I adore the fairy that is in the Backyard Charms ... so added her in a different colour to the back side of each of the panels.



The final photo shows the stamped sentiment that is finally revealed when all the panels are flipped over from pulling the pull tab.



Inside I added some strips of the pretty sparkly paper, and a circle with sponged clouds and one more sweet fairy. Then I combined the Happy & Day from the new Word Set 12 Anniversary, with the My Friend from Word Set 1 Greetings.



**Karen Burniston's New Release was available for preorder on July 16th with shipping (in the order received) starting August 3rd. 

Supplies:
White, Kraft & green  card stocks
Patterned Paper - Citrus Stack, 8 x 8" DCWV
1070 Frame Pull Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Small stapler - Tim Holtz
1002 Word Set 1 Greetings - Karen Burniston
Group Hugs, Paper Smooches
Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes
1130 Backyard Charms - Karen Burniston (**New Release)
Sakura white gel pen
1085 Garden Charms - Karen Burniston
1141 Landscape Scene (clouds) - Karen Burniston (**New Release)
1127 Safari Animals (heart) - Karen Burniston (**New Release)
Distress Stickles
Satin Rainbow Confetti - Studio Katia
1137 Word Set 12 Happy Anniversary - Karen Burniston (**New Release)
Stickles

Card size - 8.5 x 3.5", fits in a #10 Envelope


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!