Thursday 2 July 2020

Hola Llama Book Card


Hello crafty friends ...

You can see this card in action HERE on YouTube.



It's been awhile since I made a Book Card, so that is what I'm sharing today. I have several different sheets of Llama stickers, because - well, I have no good reason other than I love Llama stickers! Ha. But I am trying to USE them and not just hoard them, so these cute puffy stickers were what inspired the theme.


I had one sheet of this 12 x 12" patterned paper - so again, instead of hoarding it I cut into it! I have enough left to make a second card as well.



Below is a different view of the inside ...





The cute puffy stickers were attached to stitched fishtail banners and I added the ground dots with a marker.  The HOLA was die cut with the i-crafter Carly Alpha die set ... so cute!



There isn't much room to write a note or even sign a name on this one, so I added a stitched rectangle to the back with a pretty water coloured sticker as well. This will be one of the cards I send out for Happy Mail!



Supplies:
Blue, Green, White and black card stocks
Patterned paper - Chasing Adventures, American Crafts
Book Fold Card with Layers die set - Divinity Designs
Large Fishtail Banner dies - Pink & Main
Puffy Llama stickers - the Paper Studio
Carly Alpha - i-Crafter
Just because & Swirl stamps - Sweet Labels, Verve (retired)
Fun foam
Stitched Rectangle Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Holographic circle stickers - Stampendous
Wink of Stella

Card size - Standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!