Saturday 11 July 2020

Slimline Whale Shaker Card




Hello crafty friends ...

This was such a lovely image from Angie Blom Digital Designs, I couldn't wait to use it. I added it into the App Procreate on my iPad, and used water colour brushes to add the base colour before printing. I know I'd be making a Slimline card, so I sized it to fit. That is the fun thing about digital stamps - you can size them for your particular needs. Over and over again!

Once it was printed, I added additional colour and details with Copic Markers and pens. then used Slimline dies from Trinity Stamps to create the shaker card.


Wanting something to fill the lower left corner, I die cut the shells from Elizabeth Craft Designs. A stamped greeting and some more bling and the card front was done.


Inside I had printed the sentiment that comes with the whale image, and added another whale and two more spouts. The inside scalloped panel is from LDRS Creative.


I actually don't have anyone in mind for this card, but it will be a fun one to send out when someone needs a lift.

Supplies:
White and purple card stocks
Digital Stamp - Get Whale Soon, Angie Blog Digital Designs
Copic Markers
Sakura white gel pen
Slimline Scallop die - LDRS
Acetate
Mallow Crystals - Studio Katia
Sparkling Sea Confetti - Studio Katia
Other shaker filler from my stash
Slimline Scalloped - Trinity Stamps
Spooky Satin Confetti - Studio Katia
Pearlized blue card stock
Large Seashell dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
'Just keep swimming stamp' - Narwhales, Pink & Main

Card size: 8.5 x 3.5"



Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. cute shaker...the shells were what caught me eye...as if I need more shells! I like that you precoloured the whale and then printed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!