Wednesday 8 July 2020

'Hello There' Gnome Card

Hello crafty friends

I loved this Gnome die when it came out last year, and I finally broke down and purchased it.  I love the size of it, as so many companies make smaller images it's nice to see a larger die! I pulled out the Scalloped Heart Cover Die and an older patterned paper pad and got this card made.

I liked the subtle pattern the Scalloped Heart background die gives when you keep the hearts intact! I did remove one of them and backed the opening with a scrap of orange sparkly paper.



I added both sizes of the Stitched Puffy Clouds from Your Next Stamp, then gave them a swipe of glitter too.



The Gnome hat and coat were cut from more sparkly patterned paper in the pad and I popped his nose up with foam tape.



I added a couple of scraps of patterned paper inside, but there is still lots of room to write a note.



I kept the fallaway heart and the narrow frame from the one I removed on the card front, adding it to the inside with foam tape. Oh and I inked the edges first.



Supplies:
Gnome die - Simon Says Stamp
Patterned paper - Citrus Stack, DCWV
White and Turquoise card stocks
Scallop Hearts Cover Die - Studio Katia
Stitched Rectangle Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Hello there - MFT Stamps
Fishtail Banner - MFT Stamps
Sakura white gel pen
Satin Rainbow Confetti - Studio Katia
Copic Marker
Stitched Puffy Cloud Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Stickles

Card size - Standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!