Wednesday 22 July 2020

Triple Flip Girlie Card

Hello crafty friends ...


I have a YouTube video for you, that talks about the details and shows my card in action!



Because I am wanting to make Slimline Cards these days, I am also figuring out what dies will work on them - and that is what inspired my card today. The sweet Dolled Up Charms are part of Karen Burniston's new release and they fit perfectly on the Triple Flip Pop Up -  which fits perfectly on a Slimline Card! 

Happy Dance!! 

I did make this one with a 4" height instead of the more popular 3.5" but the length is still 8.5". The card fits in a #10 business envelope.



When you pull the tab with the arrow to the right, the 3 paddles flip over to reveal the other side, which on this card was decorated with stickers from the same package as the patterned paper.



Inside I used the new Go Wild dies, which I thought worked well with the Dolled Up Charms. All the charms and the Go Wild were cut from white card stock and coloured with Copic Markers.



Finally, some details shots for you ...





*NEW RELEASE INFORMATION:  The New Release was available for preorder on July 16th with shipping (in the order received) starting August 3rd.   


Supplies:
1104 Triple Flip Die Set - Karen Burniston
White and pink card stocks
Patterned paper & stickers - Sweet Girl, Echo Park
Stickles
White pearl card stock
1136 Dolled Up Charms - Karen Burniston (*NEW RELEASE)
Sakura Glitter Pen
1128 Go Wild! - Karen Burniston -  (*NEW RELEASE)
Copic Markers
Iridescent Butterfly embellishments - Studio Katia

Card size - 8.5 x 4", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!