Friday 17 July 2020

Pop Up Swan Card




Hello crafty friends ...

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, and today I'm sharing a card made with products from Your Next Stamp, Karen Burniston and Studio Katia. I talk about the details of this card on my YouTube Video 




I wanted to have another play with the sweet Swanderful set from Your Next Stamp, and this is what I came up with. Nesting two of the Fancy Scalloped Heart dies together give you this frame with the scallops both on the inside and outside of the frame. Love that! I added a stamped and die cut swan inside the frame after creating some clouds on the white panel in behind.


Inside I used the Cupcake Pop Up, but I doubled it. I have a link that shows how I did this on a previous card at the end of my post.



I added Stitched Puffy Clouds and some blue tinged sequins as well as a matted oval for me to write a message.



Normally I use larger labels or shapes to disguise the Cupcake shape, but I really wanted to use this Paper Smooches label die on this card. A little bit of the cupcake top stuck out on each side and I simply snipped them off with scissors! I could probably have left them, but I do like the cleaner look with them gone.



How sweet are these swan stamps?  I added a stamped greeting on a fishtail banner and my card was done.



Click HERE to see how I doubled the Cupcake Pop Up!

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Down by the Sea - Bo Bunny
1008 Cupcake Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Label - Paper Smooches
Swan-derful - Your Next Stamp
Swanderful Dies - Your Next Stamp
Copic markers
White, black and blue card stocks
Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes
Sakura White Gel Pen
Stitched Puffy Cloud Die set - Your Next Stamp
Simple Strips Background - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips Die - Taylored Expressions
Wink of Stella
1055 Ovals - Karen Burniston
Fancy Scallop Heart Dies - Studio Katia
Blue Moon Sequins - the Cat's Pajamas
White Shimmer Card Stock
'Hi' die - MFT Stamps

Card size - 4.5 x 6"


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!