Monday 6 July 2020

Whoop it Up Slimline Card

Hello crafty friends ...

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and I have an older card to share today. I found this in my 'in progress' bin along with about 5 other 'tall cards' that I started many years ago and didn't finish for some reason. This one is wider than a traditional Slimline, at 4" instead of 3.5".


The Banner was created using an OLD Banner Punch from Stampin' Up, and I added some Stampin' Up enamel shapes too. I trimmed 1/2" off of the bottom front edge so the strip of patterned paper shows through when the card is closed. 


Finally, here is a peek at the inside - with a stamped greeting and one more enamel shape.


Supplies:
Kraft and white card stocks
Pennant Punch - Stampin' Up
Polka dot patterned paper - scraps for my stash
Whoop it Up - Stampendous
Green fine point marker
Verse inside - Papertrey Ink
Enamel Dots - Stampin' Up

Card size: 8.5 x 4", fits in a standard #10 Business envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. another fun slimline card, sounds funny now calling them tall cards especially in the case of this one LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!