Thursday 30 July 2020

Thinking of You Pop Up Card




Hello crafty friends ...




Today I'm sharing a pop up card made with products from Karen Burniston and Studio Katia.  I noticed that I don't have many floral stamps or dies, so have purchased a couple of those ... this lovely tea cup & flowers is one of my new stamps from Studio Katia. 

I stamped it on Bristol Smooth card stock, embossing with gold embossing powder and coloured them with Zig markers. The textured background was die cut from pale green mirror card stock and I added the Thinking of You and some sparkle with gems & confetti.



Inside, I used the Katherine Label Pop Up with a fun stamped greeting on a matted scalloped circle. The floral portion of the teacup stamp was added to the inside bottom right corner of the white panel, and also on either side of the envelope front.



I love all the height you get from the Katherine Label Pop Up!


Into my stash with this one.

Supplies:

A Cup of Thanks (stamps and coordinating dies) - Studio Katia
Bristol Smooth card stock
Gold embossing powder
Zig Clean Color Markers
Water Brush
Stickles
Glossy Accents
Green Mirror Card Stock - Tonic Studios
Rectangular Dots Cover die - Studio Katia
White card and envelope - Michaels
1102 Word Set 10 - Thinking of you, Karen Burniston
Patterned paper - Pink Roses, Recollections
Bora Bora Pearls - Studio Katia
Pineapple Delight Crystals - Studio Katia
Pink Carnation Crystals - Studio Katia
Crystal Rainbow Confetti - Studio Katia
1011 Katherine Label Pop Up - Karen Burnkston
Scallop Stitched Nesting Circle dies - Tutti Designs
Circles - Hero Arts
Sparkle sentiment stamp - UpliftingWords2Hear, the Stamps of Life

Card size - 5 x 6.5"


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. fabulous card, love the mirror cardstock on the front

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!