Wednesday 29 July 2020

Unicorn Flip Frame Pop Up Card

Hello crafty friends

Today I'm sharing another card made with Karen Burniston's COMING SOON new release and I talk about the details in my YouTube video here:  



I kept the front nice and simple, since all the fun is on the inside. I used some patterned paper and sparkly confetti, and trimmed the gold glittered CELEBRATE! from a sheet of patterned paper in the stack.




Inside I used the new Flip Frame Pop Up and a few other new dies to create this Unicorn! I'm really proud of this one and how well it worked out.



I used the Tutu from the Hippo in the new Safari animals for the eyelashes, trimming off one notch from each one. That gave me the perfect width to fit both inside the frame. The horn was created from gold glitter card stock and the fox tail from the new Animal Add On's One. There is more information on how I did the horn in my video. The ears were from the same set. 

The words were done on the computer - I penned the word Magical on my iPad and added text above and below it before printing. Then I due cut the greeting out using the sweet scalloped rectangle that is in the new Pop 'n Swap die set. In the bottom right corner, I added the crown and wand from the Princess & Mermaid die set.



The Go Wild is also one of the new dies and I'm having fun with that one!






The New Release was available for preorder on July 16th with shipping (in the order received) starting August 3rd. 

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Confetti, DCWV
1134 Flip Frame Pop Up - Karen Burniston (*New Release)
White card stock and other card stock scraps
1127 Safari Animals (hippo skirt for eyelashes) - Karen Burniston (*New Release)
White pearl card stock
1139 Animal Add Ons 1 (ears and horn) - Karen Burniston (*New Release)
Gold Glitter card stock - Tonic Studios
i-crafter blending brushes
Holographic circle stickers - Dazzels
Chalks & Q-tip for cheeks
1128 Go Wild - Karen Burniston (*New Release)
1133 Pop 'n Swap (Scalloped frame) - Karen Burniston (*New Release)
1036 Princess and Mermaid (crown & wand) - Karen Burniston
Crystal Rainbow Confetti - Studio Katia

Card size - Standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. love that you created a unicorn using Karen's dies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!