Wednesday 15 July 2020

Cat Sympathy Card

Hello crafty friends ...

A friend's older cat passed away and I wanted to send them a card to let them know we were thinking about them. I have been busy making cards to share for Sneak Peeks of Karen Burniston's new release with lots of bright and busy patterned papers. I needed something soft and soothing for this card and this 6 x 6" paper pad was in my stash.


I used the heart dies from Studio Katia, which I absolutely love. 


Here is a peek at the inside, which is also clean and simple. I finally purchased the Critter Condolences stamp set from MFT stamps since I do make pet sympathy cards enough to warrant it. 


I'm sure our friends are really missing Oscar - he was a cat they rescued and had quite the personality. 

Supplies:
Fancy Scallop Heart Dies - Studio Katia
White card stock
Patterned Paper - Homespun Gingham (6 x 6" pad) - MFT Stamps
Stitched Sentiment Strip - Kat Scrappiness
Critter Condolences - MFT Stamps
Bakers Twine
Wink of Stella
Sparkling Sea Confetti - Studio Katia

Card size - Standard A2, 5.5 x 4.25"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!