Sunday 5 July 2020

Six Birthday Cards with Flowers & Butterflies


Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a set of Birthday Cards I made to donate to my Mom's old nursing home. I chose three flowered note cards from my stash and since they are printed on both sides I cut them in half so I would have two printed panels from each note card.


I adhered the panels onto either a white or pink card base, then added punched butterflies and some bling for shine.


I guess I didn't take a photo of the inside, but they were all done with the same stamp.

Supplies:
Pink, white and yellow card stocks
Floral A2 cards - Paper Studio
White pearl card stock
Butterfly Punches - Stampin' Up
Washi Tape Sentiments - Your Next Stamp
Catherine Pooler Inks
Stitched Circle die - MFT Stamps
Holographic circle stickers - Hot Off The Press (Dazzles)
Stickles
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Words inside - Handwritten Happiness, MFT Stamps

Card Sizes - all, Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!