Thursday 16 July 2020

Rainbow Zebra Slimline Birthday Card


Hello crafty friends ...

There were a couple of items in the new Stampin' Up catalogue that really grabbed me, and this Zany Zebra set was one of them. Like the Playful Penguins I purchased last  year, I thought they would make great additions to the birthday cards I donate to my Mom's Nursing Home each month.

This is the first time I used them, and now I think I will always have to do Rainbow Zebra's - because these ones just make me happy!


I made a Slimline Card (no surprise there) and used this fun Slimline Die from Trinity Stamps, which was one of my first Slimline die purchases. I like how it evenly cuts and spaces those square windows! And if you follow my blog, you know I backed those windows with acetate - I love using acetate on my cards!


In the photo below you can see the shine from the acetate behind the openings. I also added some confetti from Studio Katia for more sparkle and shine.


This is the inside - I just couldn't stop adding Rainbow Zebra's to this card! The pretty scalloped Slimline die inside is from Studio Katia.


Supplies:
Zany Zebras - Stampin' Up
White and black card stocks
Slimline Stitched Die Set - Trinity Stamps
Striped patterned paper - Rainbow Ribbons, Doodlebug
Copic Markers
Acetate
Dotted Slimline Die Set 2 - Studio Katia
It's Your Birthday - Studio Katia
Word Bubble Die - Stampin' Up (retired)
Fishtail Banner Die - MFT Stamps
Crystal Clear Confetti - Studio Katia

Card size - 8.5 x 3.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!