Sunday 31 May 2020

Succulent Explosion Pop Up Slimline Card


Hello crafty friends ...

I talk about some of the details for this pop up card on my YouTube video HERE:


This card just makes me happy. One, it's a Slimline card which is a format I'm really enjoying because it's so different than the A2 cards I've been making for over 30 years. (Gasp). Two, it has succulents on it which I also love. Three, I was able to combine a pop up die set by Karen Burniston to make this a pop up card. Win Win Win!


The front was quick and easy, but has lots of sparkle and shine from the Glitter Dots, the Peel Off gold corners and the gold foil shadow for the Hello die.


I used the Explosion Pop Up for the inside, and I really like how well these cards stay open for display.



More sparkle and shine inside, with gold gel pen highlights, gold Peel Off border stickers, and I also added two more gold Peel Off corners on either side of the pop up step.



Supplies:
Patterned paper - Succulent Serenity, Lynda Kanase (retired)
1069 Explosion Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Sage green and white card stocks
Gold Peel Off border stickers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
3-d Succulent & banner - Greenhouse Collection, Kaisercraft
Sakura gold gel pen
Slimline Stitched Rectangle - Trinity Stamps
Hello Friend stamps and dies - Pink & Main
Gold foil card stock - Stampin' Up
Scalloped Stitched Nesting Circles - Tutti Designs
Stitched Circle (in with the patterned paper from a different project)
Gold Gitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stamp on back of card - Riley & Company

Card size - 8.5 x 3.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!