Monday 11 May 2020

Slimline Birthday Balloons Card Duo

Hello crafty friends ...

I was sorting through some patterned paper, and came across this 12 x 12" sheet of sparkly plaid. That is all it took to inspire this Slimline card duo for Masculine Card Monday, here on my blog!


The fun balloon die is from Your Next Stamp - and after I die cut them from coloured card stock I inked the edges with the i-crafter Blending Brushes. The greeting is also from YNS, and I added a bakers twine bow to each of the balloons.


Finally, here is a peek at the inside. I stamped a pair of greetings and added a rainbow star sticker for good measure.


These cards will be donated to my Mom's old nursing home.

Supplies:
Big Birthday Balloon Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Cool Tag Banner Sentiments - Your Next Stamp
Yellow, orange, blue, white and kraft card stocks
Plaid patterned paper - stash
Blending Brushes - i-crafter
Bakers Twine
Chalk Writer - Craft Decor
Inside stamps - Birthday Blowout, Poppy Stamps
Rainbow Star Stickers - Violette Stickers

Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I have a balloon Slimline on my blog Thursday. Love your version 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!