Tuesday 19 May 2020

Southwest Themed Family Room Pop Up Card


Hello crafty friends ..

Remember you can always see my interactive cards in action, HERE on my YouTube Channel!



After I was finished making the Family Room Pop Up card for our Anniversary, I thought it would be fun to make another one to send out to a friend. Always a fan of desert imagery, I chose this paper pad from my stash and this is what I came up with!


I carefully positioned the pillow dies onto one of the patterned papers to isolate little cacti for their decorations, and the pink cactus print is pearlized and catches the light.


I did the same thing with the picture frames from the Memory Charms. I have been itching to use the TV set from the Memory Charms, so this was the perfect opportunity.



Such a fun die set for the times we are in right now, right?

Supplies:
White and pink card stocks
Patterned paper - Cute Cute Cacti - DCWV
1099 Family Room Pop Up - Karen Burniston
1108 Memory Charms - Karen Burniston
Copic marker
Gold gel pen
Brother label maker
Black pen
Stickles
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Card size - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!