Saturday 9 May 2020

Family Room Pop Up Anniversary Card


Hello my crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing the Anniversary Card I made for my husband (of 38 years!). He laughed when he opened it - he never knows what to expect when I give him a card, other than it will likely be a pop up of some sort. He thought it was great, and was impressed with the Family Room Pop Up.

I used the Home Sweet Home die set from Karen Burniston, adding a sentiment below it with my Brother Labeller.


Remember you can always see my interactive cards in action, here on my YouTube channel

Inside I added another label sentiment, a germ from the Get Well Charms, and of course the Family Room Pop Up.



I had so much fun making this one I made another Family Room Pop Up to send to a friend! I'll share that one next week.

Supplies:
1099 Family Room Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Kraft, red, white and black card stocks
Patterned paper - Giddy Up, Carta Bella
Sakura gold gel and white gel pens
1101 Home Sweet Home - Karen Burniston
1055 Ovals Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
1072 Get Well Charms - Karen Burniston
Brother label maker
Black pen

Card size - Standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both! Awesome card, love that rug and perfect sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!