Sunday 10 May 2020

Pop Up Sympathy Card for Friends



Hello crafty friends ....

Today I'm sharing a sympathy card that I sent to a dear friend. Since she is also a paper crafter, I knew she would appreciate a pop up. (I don't often make interactive sympathy cards.)

Remember you can always see my interactive cards in action on my YouTube Channel HERE:


Generally I make sympathy cards ahead to have in my stash, as when I need to send one I'm feeling sad for that family and don't feel like making something. But for this family I knew I wanted to make something special.


The patterned paper has pretty glittery bits but it's still subdued enough to work well for a sympathy card.


Here is a peek at the inside, with the Paper Frames Pop Up and more of that softly printed patterned paper.


I added coordinating 3-d stickers and and stamped sentiment strips ...


... and wrote a note on the label/signing block.


Supplies:
Patterned paper - K & Company
3-D Butterfly Stickers - K & Company
Green and white card stocks
1054 Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
1122 Paper Frames Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Simple Strips Sympathy - Taylored Espressions
Simple Strips Die - Taylored Expressions
MISTI- My Sweet Petunia
Holographic Flower Stickers - Stampendous or Dazzles

Card size, wide A2 - 5.5 x 4.25"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!