Sunday 3 May 2020

Lotsa Birthday Cards

Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing cards I made to donate to my Mom's old nursing home. I made these a very long time ago but never did get the photos shared here.

I had found a pad of these patterned cards by K & Co at Michaels on clearance many years ago so pulled it out and decided it was time to use them and use them UP.


There are quite a few men in the nursing home as well as ladies, so each month I add a few masculine cards in with the generic and feminine ones. So these ones were spread out over a few months since I never add too many of the same cards in a single month.



In the photo below, you can see the little cut outs that came on the cards - such a fun little detail.





I have a huge collection of the K & Co 3-d floral stickers that I have been hoarding. I did bring them out to add to some of the cards though, since they coordinated so well.








These were made so long ago, I no longer have the supply list but they are a standard A2 sized card (5.5 x 4.25").

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!